Friday, June 4, 2010

It's a Beautiful Day!

I talked with my ex sister-in-law yesterday. I hadn't talked with her for awhile so she heard for the first time that Ken has ALS. She was very encouraging. She said I would be fine. She said I know a lot about love, and men and how to be...that there would be someone new for me someday. Funny...writing this, I think...what is so encouraging about THAT....it sounds sad. But, it did and does encourage me. I will be ok...no matter what happens.

Today I am going to join some friends on the patio of Bernardus in Carmel Valley for a glass of wine. The weather could not be more perfect. My kids are at the CV river today so I told them to stop over for a visit after. I hope they come.

Tonight...dinner on the wharf with another couple. Could life be much sweeter? Well...yes, of course it could be. I would like my husband to be well. But even so...it is a beautiful day and I have much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment