Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Better....

Things are a little brighter. Not sure why, other than that is what life is like. Not all days are hard, and not all days are bright. We could not survive if we lived in the dark too long. The Lord has been my help...this I know.

We go to Stanford a week from today for a second opinion. I still hope...very much so, that this is not what they think it is...or even if so...the Lord will heal and I will have my beautiful husband for a long time to come.

One thing I know for sure...I want to truly love my husband the way he deserves to be loved every day...no matter what. I want to love him well and I know there will be days when that may not come naturally. I need to remember...the Lord will love through me if I just let Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment