Friday, February 4, 2011

Time ticks

I realize that we are already in February. The months are going by so quickly yet I hardly seem aware of actual dates. I feel I am in a blur so much of the time. These past few days there have been some hospitality activities thrown my way....Aunt and Uncle over last night for a basketball game and dinner, Saturday morning pancakes with two people I hardly know, Ken's sister coming in Saturday afternoon, and then Superbowl Sunday....here, our place, 13 people. When these things all came up (the A & U and the pancakes deal were last minute) I found myself almost immobilized....like "what do I do"? I made it through last night's ball game and it was perfect. Company arrived at 4 so I had appetizers sitting on the coffee table...wine....and then when the game was over we had chicken salads and watched Ken's interview. It was a good night. One down. I am just having a hard time when it comes to planning ANYTHING. So...today...I need to get better organized because once this weekend hits it is going to be a bit of a whirlwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment