Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life

Well...here we are in the middle of March. I can hardly believe how the time is racing by. In the beginning of December, the doctor told us Kenny had about 6 months. We are halfway there if her prediction is correct. Kenny says we will celebrate our second anniversary which is September 3rd. Of course I would like to believe that...but then again I don't.

Things are definitely getting harder for me. Ken is having difficulty doing much on his own anymore. He can still drive his wheelchair, and urinate in the toilet, but other than that he needs my assistance for everything. From the time he wakes up in the morning, I am "on" and I have to admit that most mornings when I hear "sweetheart"!, I cringe. Like..."here we go". I hate that I feel that way so often. I hate being short with him and for the most part I think I have been cheerful and sweet. But not always and I know he must feel it. I never want to be that way. I love this man. I want to keep loving this man. "Lord, I need Your help"!

No comments:

Post a Comment