Thursday, April 14, 2011

A New Friend

It was a great choice to get this kitty. Yesterday Ken was taking a nap and I could not find Kitty anywhere. Our house is not big at all, so it would be pretty hard to find a hiding spot that wouldn't be found out in short order, but I really was baffled as to where she could be. Then I saw it....just the tip of her nose sticking out from the blanket that was over Kenny. She was sound asleep pressed up to Kenny's back, under the cover. They both took about an hour and a half nap together. Even now as I write, Ken is taking another nap and Kitty is curled up behind his knees. I heard him tell his mom yesterday, "Karin finally let me get a cat". Even though he wasn't pushing for a cat by any means, I think he is really happy now that we have one.

Last week Ken went to a luncheon and met a guy named Rich who is over a local magazine here called "65 Degrees". He came over yesterday because he wants to do a human interest story on Ken for next months magazine. Should be interesting. He made a comment based on observation that we "still make each other laugh". Yes we do.


No comments:

Post a Comment